This year Achieve posted 50 blogs! We hope you have been inspired and taken away a few great tips for your development department. We can’t wait to share more great ideas and guidance with you in 2012, but for now here are some of the best from 2011 in case you missed any.
Top 11 Blog Posts of 2011:
- Determining Donor Communication Levels: How Intimate Are Your Donor Communications?
- How To Build Trust with Donors
- 3 Things Your Nonprofit Must Know About Millennials
- Which is Better – A Frequent Flyer Program or Your Donor Club
- Five Fundraising Mistakes We Make With Our Boards
- Nonprofit Tools Logic Models Make Sense
- Creating Shared Value Between Grantmakers And Grantees
- Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me A Match
- So you Need to Write A Case Statement: A Helpful Outline to Stating Your Case
- 5 Action Steps to Plan an End-of-Year Campaign in Q1